Area of Operations/Services
• Designing and execution of Security architecture for small and large scale entities
• Armed and unarmed Guarding Services
• Security surveys
• Soft target security structure designing and provisioning of manpower
• Security coverage to high-level National I International level Seminars, Festivals and Meetings etc
• Safe and secure "Cash in Transit" Services to Banks
• Threat and Risk assessment services
• Formulation of Corporate Security Policy and Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Designing of "Security with Technology" an automated security solution as per client requirements
• Security awareness programme
The main ingredients of SFSS Policy areas under:
• Effective "Security Operations Management System" (SOMS). The Management of SFSS shall establish and implement a "Security Operations Management System" (SOMS) to manage the conduct of its security operations. It shall set forth objectives and demonstrate its commitment for an effective SOMS.
• Assessment, Avoidance and Minimization of the Impact of Risks. SFSS will strive to assess, avoid and minimize the impact of potential risks or undesirable events.
• Respect for Laws FSS will conduct its security operations consistent with relevant and applicable laws.
• Respect for Human Rights. SFSS will conduct its security operations with respect for human rights of internal and external stakeholders as enshrined in the following:
✔ ANSI/ASIS PSC.1-2012 Management System for Quality of Private Security Company Operations-Requirements with Guidance.
✔ IS018788:2015 Management system for private security operations -- Requirements with guidance for use.
✔ Montreux Document on Pertinent International Legal Obligations and Good Practices.
✔ International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers (ICoC) (11/2010).
✔ Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights; Implementing the United Nations "Protect, Respect and Remedy" Framework 2011.